Residential Garage Door Repair in Sacramento
We Repair, fix and install all types of residential garage openers and garage door opener devices from leading garage door opener manufacturers including: Sears, Genie, Chamberlain, Stanley and Liftmaster.
About Costless Garage Door Repairs
CostlessGarage Door's number one goal is customer satisfaction, priding ourselves on service twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Call our garage door expertes now at (916) 978-1088.
Our Garage Door Repair technicians are all certified and handpicked. We only hire the best. Costless only carries premium parts. So, most jobs are performed with a lifetime warranty.
Cost Less Garage Doors Repair will repair all types of garage door, solve any mechanic problem in your garage door, fix garage door openers, replace garage springs or put your garage door back on track!CALL (916) 978-1088 NOW!
Emergency Garage DOOR Repair Service
CostLess Garage Door Repair provide 24/7 emergency Garage door service in Sacramento, CA and Northern California. Our emergency garage door repair services include:
- Garage door repair
- New Garage Doors
- Replacement Remotes
- Broken Springs (Overhead)
- Broken Springs (Side Mounted)
- Track Repairs and Replacements
- Cables off, Stuck Door
- Hardware Replacements
- One Piece Hardware Brackets
- Broken Rollers
- Replacement Sections
- New Garage Door Openers
- Garage Door Opener Repairs
- Gear Kits For Liftmaster Garage Door
- Circuit Boards For Garage Door Opener
Garage Door Repair Sacramento
CostLess Garage Door Repair Sacramento is a Northern California’s Premier Garage Door Company. We offer the full range of garage door services. Whether you need garage door remotes, automatic garage door service or repairs, low cost steel and aluminum doors, custom and odd sizes, built from scratch masterpieces, paint grade and stain grade wooden sectional doors, contemporary aluminum and glass, metal clad (stainless, zinc, copper, aluminum etc.) we are the garage door company to call.
- Garage Doors Sacramento
- Sacramento Garage Doors Repair
- Garage Door Replacement Sacramento
- Sacramento Local Garage Door Repair
- Garage Door Repair in Sacramento
- Best Garage Doors Companies in Sacramento
Our Garage Door Repair Sacramento technicians specialize in customized high-end garage door design, development and installation. Due to the quality of our work we have developed extensive relationships with builders, developers, designers and architects. Much of our new design and development work is referrals from professionals in the trades. We are often referred by our competitors when there are difficult or problem installations
CostLess Garage Door Repair is a family-owned business operating out of the Sacramento, and serving the greater Sacramento Valley and Bay Area since 1998. Our longevity and success is due to our commitment to a few simple principles:
- Stay true to the customer by providing garage doors, garage door openers, remote control garage doors and tension springs sacramento that are superior in quality, safety and value.
- Listen to our customers’ needs and provide unique alternatives that reflect our years of perspective and garage door repair experience.
- Recognize that our customers are often educated consumers who have a good idea of what they want, and if we listen, we will get it right.
- Understand that the ongoing success of our Sacramento garage door repair business is determined by customer satisfaction.
- Cost Less Garage Door installers and servicemen are specialists with multiple skills and talents. We employ real craftsmen who take pride in their work as they add security and beauty to each home.
CostLess Garage Door Repair, located in Sacramento CA offers premium-quality garage doors and garage openers as well as garage door installation and repair. We work with great companies such as Wayne Dalton, Liftmaster and Genie. You will enjoy our quality workmanship, one-on-one service, and satisfaction guaranteed dedication. After all your car is only as safe as the door it is parked behind. The installers of our Garage Doors Sacramento company can provide all your installation and maintenance services, just give us a call. We offer the best inventory of top quality products at affordable prices. We are proud to serve Sacramento and the surrounding areas. Discover everything your garage door company can be when you talk to the professionals at your Local Garage Doors Company Sacramento. Our great team is waiting to take care of you.
CostLess Sacramento Garage Doors Repair is a local premier garage door sales, service and installation company. Our specialty is custom-made wood garage doors, in both carriage style doors and contemporary wood. We also focus on contemporary glass/aluminum and architectural metal garage doors designs. Sacramento Garage Doors Repair goal is to provide garage door products which complement the architecture of homes.
Garage Doors account for 30% of the front elevations of the average home. The vast majority of homes in Sacramento, Ca as well as the rest of the United States have garage doors made of stamped steel in a raised panel design which doesn't conform to the architecture of most homes. Why ignore a design element that accounts for 30% of your home's curb appeal? Garage Door Replacement Sacramento is an economical way to completely change the look of your home, increasing resale value and beautifying your home's exterior.
Garage Doors and Openers for Every Budget. Our line of garages ranges from the economy builder model of steel garage doors to custom wood garage doors made of mahogany to custom contemporary copper garage doors. We have a garage door for you.
Garage Door Repair for Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Roseville, Rocklin, Elk Grove, Folsom, Fair Oaks, Antelope, North Highlands, West Sacramento, Rancho Cordova, Granite Bay, Lincoln and the entire Sacramento metro area. Fully stocked, radio dispatched trucks servicing garage doors, garage door openers and broken garage spring repair for the Sacramento local area. All our garage door repair technicians are full-time employees, never sub-contractors. Service work is always guaranteed.
Sacramento Local Garage Door Repairs custom carriage-style wood garage doors provide vertical designs that compliment the architecture of homes, versus only a bland face on the front of your residence. Design elements of most homes are vertical in orientation and raised panel steel doors are horizontal in their construction. By choosing a carriage house garage door in steel or wood, you provide a vertical design element that blends with the architecture of your home versus a bland surface that potentially distract from your home's curb appeal.
Overhead garage doors, whether they roll up in sections or swing up in one piece, operate on spring tension. The door moves on metal tracks on the garage walls, and a heavy garage spring or springs provide the power. In most cases when the door doesn't work easily, repairs are fairly simple. Here are some helpful Garage Door Repair in Sacramento tips:
- Check the metal tracks inside the garage. Look at the mounting brackets that hold the tracks to the walls. If they're loose, tighten the bolts or screws at the brackets. Working inside the garage with the garage door closed, examine the tracks for dents, crimps, or flat spots. If there are any damaged spots, pound them out with a rubber mallet, or with a hammer and a block of scrap wood. If the tracks are badly damaged, they should be replaced.
- Check the tracks with a level to make sure they're properly aligned. Horizontal tracks should slant slightly down toward the back of the garage; with roll-up doors, the vertical sections of track should be exactly plumb. Both tracks must be at the same height on the garage walls. If the tracks are not properly aligned, loosen but do not remove the screws or bolts that hold the mounting brackets, and tap the tracks carefully into position. Recheck the tracks with the level to make sure they're in the right position; then tighten the screws or bolts at the mounting brackets.
- Clean the tracks with concentrated household cleaner to remove dirt and hardened grease. Clean the rollers thoroughly, and wipe both tracks and rollers dry.
- Lubricate both the tracks and the rollers using garage door lubricant spray or powdered graphite in the tracks, and household oil or silicone spray on the rollers. If there are any pulleys, lubricate them with the same lubricant you used on the rollers.
- Check for loose hardware, and tighten as needed. On swing-up doors, check the plates where the spring is mounted to be sure the screws are tight, and tighten any loose screws. On roll-up doors, check the hinges that hold the sections of the door together; tighten any loose screws, and replace any damaged hinges. Sagging at one side of the door can often be corrected by servicing the hinges. If a screw hole is enlarged, replace the screw with a longer one of the same diameter, and use a hollow fiber plug, dipped in carpenters' glue, with the new screw. If the wood is cracked at a hinge, remove the hinge and fill the cracks and the screw holes with wood filler. Let the filler dry and then replace the hinge. If possible, move the hinge onto solid wood.
- Check the springs. On swing-up doors, the spring on each side is hooked into holes or notches. To adjust the tension, move the spring hook to the next hole or notch. On roll-up doors, the garage spring on each side is controlled by a spring cable on a pulley. To adjust the tension of this type of spring, pull the cable farther through the plate above the door, and reknot the end to maintain the tension. Caution: If a roll-up door has only one torsion spring, at the center of the door, do not try to repair it. The tension is so great that the garage spring could injure you. For doors with this type of spring, call Garage Door Repair in Sacramento service. Our certified garage doors sacramento technicians will assist you with any garage door repair.
Garage Door Repair FAQ
Q. What is the typical lifespan of a tension spring?
Our replacement tension springs typically last approx. 10 years. This figure is for normal use of door. Excessive use of door will decrease the life of the springs. Extended life cycle springs can also be requested at an additional charge
Q. If one garage spring is broken, do I need to replace both?
While it is not required to replace both springs, it is STRONGLY ADVISED. Typically when one spring breaks, the other one breaks within short period of time. Since the whole assembly has to be removed to replace the broken spring, it is wise to replace both springs. It will save you money in the long run.
Call our team of experts now, for any garage door problems, or to buy a high quality, affordable new garage door. Please Call Now (916) 978-1088